Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Baths are fun!

Okay, here goes... I'm trying this blog thing out. Now that I've got it all set up, hopefully it will be fun and easy and I'll be a successful blogger?!:-) I don't even know if I'm using the right terminology but I've got to sound official.

Now for the first post...

Alli has really started to enjoy her baths lately. She even protests a little when we take her out. Thankfully the protest doesn't last long, until of course we try to put her pj's on her. She hates that for some reason so Dwaine and I team up on her (yes, it takes two grown adults to put pajamas on an 8 mo old). Anyway, here are some recent pics of Alli in the bath. Isn't she adorable?




Goofy girl!!


This cup makes a great toy!

Do you have the camera out again mom?


Beautiful happy baby!

Oh no... not the pajamas!



2 comments:

becca said...

Gotta love the bath pictures! Julianne would have probably slept in the bathtub last night if I let her, but I thought that could have been bad, so we too forced the pjs on her. Welcome to blogging!!!
Becca

Steph said...

I love your blog! You look like a professional ;) The bath pics are precious. Autumn loves her bath now, too, and starts kicking those legs as soon as we ask her if she's ready to get out. It's so fun to see their personalities starting to really develop. I like this idea of blogging because now I can see Alli and see what she's doing. Maybe I will get the motivation to start blogging now!