Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's a boy!!!

Okay, here it is, the news we've all been waiting for... Alli will be having a baby brother! We are very excited (especially Daddy) and I think I'm still having a hard time believing it. But, it was quite obvious. Our little guy was very cooperative for his pictures and put it all out there for us! Too cute. Oh yes, I guess I should also mention that everything checked out ok with the sonogram. The measurements, organs, etc were all normal- even better news!! God is good!! The sonogram tech pieced together 2 sonogram pictures to form a whole baby shot. Check out those sharp facial features- you think he'll look like Daddy? And of course, the little white arrow is pointing to "it"In case you couldn't see it in the first pic, here it is again. The tech helped out by drawing the hiney cheeks in. That's a femur at the top of the screen and between the legs... well, you know!
Alli is going to be a great big sister and little helper by the way. She is already practicing by taking dirty diapers to the trash can. She just started doing it one day- what a smart girl! I just love her so much. It's hard to believe there will be room in my heart for another one, but I know there will be. It's sooo amazing!

3 comments:

becca said...

So cool!! It is hard to believe that a Holmes (from the line of Alan and Peggy) can have both sexes grow up in the same household as siblings! How will you know what to do!?!? :) I'm sure you will figure it out and will love every second!! Congratulations!

Steph said...

Congratulations again! You can definitely tell that's a baby boy in that pic! I don't think you have to worry about them telling you the wrong sex this time around!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! How exciting ~ those little boys are so special.
:)
Rachel