Friday, June 30, 2006

First boating experience

We took Alli out for her first boat ride over Mother's Day weekend. It took me a while to get the pics up b/c they are 35mm pics, so I had to finish the roll, get them developed, scan them etc. Anyway, finally they're on the blog! She had a great time on the boat and loved anytime we were actually moving accross the lake. I think she likes the wind through her hair and maybe she's a little bit of a thrill seeker. She did not like getting in the water however. I have to say I was with her on that one 'cause it was still quite cold at that point. Hopefully, this will be the first of many fun-filled family boating trips. Chili was even along for the ride. He however prefers the boat to be sitting still :-) He's not nearly as brave as our little Alli.

I think I could drive this thing, don't you daddy?

Gotta keep those sun hats on! Don't we all look cool :-)

Yeah, I have to say this is fun...

Give us another year or two and we'll have her in the tube behind the boat. Let's hope she thinks that's even more fun!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It looks like she had fun! Autumn has gone out a couple times this year and really likes it, too. It always seems to put her to sleep, though- of course we're probably not cruising as fast either!