Saturday, July 22, 2006

How do you eat an Oreo cookie?

I don't know about you all, but Alli likes to pull her Oreo apart and scrape the filling off with her teeth. After that she smashes the chocolate wafer against her mouth until it becomes mushy and what doesn't make it into her mouth is left smeared all over her face, hands and arms. Not fun to clean up, but I'm pretty sure Alli thinks it was worth it! I have to say it was pretty fun to watch too!
As for me (in case you were wondering), I'm a milk dunker, but as a kid I would twist it open and lick out the filling before eating the chocolate wafers- mmmmm! And I know a cousin of mine whose son saves a little piece in his hair for later after his mom fishes it out :-) How about all of you? Comments welcome as always!
What a healthy snack mom!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Emma does the same thing! Messy little treats! Good luck with all the new changes in store. What an exciting and happy time. Alli is just adorable...looks like much more of a "little lady" than Emma. :)

Anonymous said...

OH Alli Jean! First, I must say how much I love your hair. It is getting lighter and longer and I love it! I'm just like your Mommy, I'm a dunker in the Oreo dept. And even better is the milk when you're done dunking and it has all the oreo chunks floating in it. YUM!!!! Miss ya!!!!!!

Steph said...

That's cute that she knows to lick the filling out already :) I used to do that too, but now I'm borimg and just eat them by the handful! I've never been much of a dunker either. I'll have to buy some for Autumn and see how she likes her Oreos.

becca said...

Never been a dunker! I don't do milk and cookies. Just milk and cereal. As for Julianne, I don't even know because I'm not sure if she's ever had an Oreo. If I bought them, I would eat them all. Does Dwaine eat Oreos? I'm not so sure if that cream inside is really cream, he may want to read the label! Could be fake cream. :)

becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becca said...

my comment posted twice - don't worry i didn't write something juicy and then delete it - it was just the same as the first one - not sure why that happened