Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My precious babies!

These are some recent pics of my precious babies. I know Alli is more of a big girl especially now that she is a big sister, but she's still my baby. I can't believe I have two amazingly wonderful children- I am so very blessed. Not to mention, 8 great years of marriage (we just celebrated our anniversary). Wow, time flies- especially when you're having fun!
TJ at 8 weeks. He has developed quite a little personality and loves to socialize. He already has trouble concentrating on eating 'cause he's too busy cooing and smiling at me.
I'm telling you, the boy is gonna be a heartbreaker. He does this little eyebrow raise thing before he smiles that is just too cute.
Alli holding Thomas. I'm guessing she won't be able to do this in the very near future since he's growing soooo fast! When she had had enough, she just rolled him off of her. It was pretty funny.
Alli and TJ posing for the camera.
Me with my precious babies. Truly an amazing feeling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big my Alli and T.J. are getting! You two are absolutely gorgeous! I wish you guys were here with me right now so I could hug and kiss you! Alli, what a big sister you are. Take good care of lil brother. T.J., you are already a looker! Watch out LADIES!!! I can hardly wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Aunt April

Steph said...

What a bunch of great pictures! TJ looks adorable in his fish outfit and Alli looks so cute with her hair pulled to the side like that.

Steph said...

P.S.- Congrats on 8 years!! I can't believe it has been 8!

becca said...

It is so fun to see how big TJ has grown!! They look like they are having fun being siblings!!!
Love,
becca