Before...
During...
After...
As you can see, other than the bangs, it didn't change a whole lot. And actually when it's dry, the hair just behind her bangs still falls in her face (don't worry Pawpaw-I pull it back and out of her eyes with a bow). That's OK though 'cause we like the wild and crazy hair that keeps her looking like a baby (especially daddy). We're just not ready to let her grow up yet. I know we will have to let go of that eventually, but not just yet. We're holding on as long as we can.
2 comments:
Awww she looks cute and it didn't make her look too much older. She looks happy about her haircut, too :)
We went to the same kids hair salon for Julianne's first haircut too. Fun! Of course I haven't been back, but that isn't because they did a bad job, it's just because her hair is so easy to cut myself. But I definately wanted the "first haircut" pictures!
I hope I don't have a 5 month old crawler. This baby (that is STILL in my womb) is quite the mover. A cuddler would be nice. We'll see!
Post a Comment