Friday, February 16, 2007

On the move, move, move!!!

BOY, I have got a livewire on my hands. This little guy is just full of it and he is loving life! He is crawling, getting into all of Alli's stuff (which she doesn't like by the way), and he just started pulling up too! Yes, pulling up at 6 1/2 months. Somebody please stop him. He is CONSTANT movement and that really is no exaggeration. Even when he is sleeping, he is all over that crib and usually stops only when his head is wedged in the corner. Crazy boy!!! Just look what fun he is having...

Sorry about the drool string hanging from his chin- still cute with that hat though right?

Do you see a pattern with that mouth being wide open?

Here he goes pulling up. He just can't wait to get walking...

Pigtails are my new thing with Alli. I just think she looks so adorable with them and I'm happy I can finally do something with her hair...


OK, so she's not smiling, but the hair looks great. I included the first pic to show that she does smile sometimes- just not with as much enthusiasm as TJ.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Girl, you are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E with that baby boy! I can't believe he is already pulling up! He reminds me so much of the way Autumn was except I don't think even she pulled up that early! Ms. Shelby is still not crawling, just scooting backwards, and the most she pulls up is onto her knees when she's tring to get in my lap!
Alli looks so cute in her little pig tails. We haven't attempted those yet since I can barely get Autumn to sit for one ponytail.
The pic of TJ in his hat is precious- the drool shows what a real-life baby looks like ;) They need him on the cover of the baby magazines!