Friday, March 09, 2007

Unplanned Portrait Sitting

The kids and I were shopping at Babies-r-us the other day and I took the bait for a "free 8x10" offer in their portrait studio. I've been wanting to get their pics taken for a while but never seem to get around to it, so I figured I would take advantage of this oppurtunity just to see if they would behave and give me at least one good free pic (ignoring the fact that TJ had spit-up stains on his shirt).
Well, there were at least 2 pics that I just had to have, so of course I had to buy one in addition to my free sheet. But, I passed on some other really cute pics of Alli-she is quite the little poser when it comes to having her picture taken (but not at home for mommy). Anyway, here they are...

Not too bad for a spur of the moment portrait sitting. You can't even see those spit-up stains!

Gosh, that boy is handsome :-)

I know- I'm his mommy and I have to say that, but he really is.

That went so well, I feel another sitting coming in the near future. Maybe, this time it will be planned and I will actually buy enough pics to send out (gotta have a coupon for that- I never pay full price, you know)

No comments: