Monday, September 24, 2007

Catch up

We did a lot of fun stuff in the last month or two only some of which I have posted, so now I'm taking the time to catch up! So, here goes.

August and September 2007 in no particular order...

My entire world sitting on the kitchen floor
After sitting herself down with big and little Elmo, she insisted I take a picture. "Get the camera mama"
Monkey see, Monkey do!
After delivering a present to each Elmo, Alli sat down to read them a story. She is very much into taking care of her dolls and stuffed animals right now.


Alli and TJ looking so cute at a birthday party we went to.
She was REALLY enjoying all that the party had to offer.
And, TJ was really enjoying that music. Spinning is one of TJ's versions of dancing (the other is bouncing).
Alli's first pinata experience. We're gonna do what to Dora? Surprisingly she didn't hesitate at all to whack Dora with a stick, nor did she seem bothered when Dora was beat to pieces. I guess it's hard to worry about that when there is candy to be had.
Another first- a lollipop for TJ.
Swimming, a clown, Dora, a pinata, bags full of candy, cake, borracho beans (there was also other yummy food, but this was the kids favorite), music and friends- Alli must be thinking "We should really do this more often!"


Alli helping us clean the boat for our Lake LBJ trip.
Who says it's not OK to play with your food. Not sure exactly what was happening here, but I do know the lizard was one of the things she took care of for awhile. I guess he was hungry for a banana and some fruit loops.
Alli not too comfortable with Pete the penguin at Sea World.
Mom and TJ feeding the Dolphins
They both really had a lot of fun at Sea World (mommy too) and even sat still for the Sea Lion show. TJ kept pointing every time they would come out or do a trick. Lots of pointing.




1 comment:

Steph said...

Cute, cute pics! Sea world looks like fun, one question, who had more fun...mommy or TJ in that picture?!
We just had our first pinata experience, too, and Autumn had no problem whacking it either! It's like instinctual or something! I bet Alli did a better job of gathering the candy, though. Autumn wasn't real concerned with it.