Alli and TJ had their first Christmas program at Mother's Day Out last week. I was so excited when I found out at the beginning of the year that they would be doing a Christmas program and I just couldn't wait to see it not knowing exactly what to expect. It was so precious and Dwaine and I were so proud and surprised at how well it went. To check out a video clip of it, click here.
TJ with his delayed "hey" hand motion at the end of Jingle Bells cracks us up every time- better late than never!
Alli spotting me taking pics.
Then, TJ spots me.
Could only get cheesy grin pics of the two of them together after their performance.
3 comments:
We really enjoyed watching their Christmas program video- the girls watched it with me and they liked it so much that we watched the second one twice!
I was surprised with the girls when they started picking their friends, too. Shelby did the same thing when she started school this year and there is one little girl she always talks about and plays with. Autumn found her friend Emily almost instantly last spring in her class, too. It just starts so early, I never realized!
Thanks a lot. I thought Alli Jean CHOSE Jack as friend. Now I am realizing she only plays with him because her Mom MAKES her play with her friends' kids. Wait til after his nap when I tell him.
Just kidding.
I am so stinkin' proud of that little TJ, sitting all still, doing the hand motions, relaxed. My favorite is him laying his head down "no crib for a bed..." Precious!
If it makes you feel better Melissa, all of Alli's best friends at school are girls. Jack is still her only boy and it's not that she wouldn't have chosen him were it up to her. She just got lucky that mom chose him for her :-)
And TJ with Grant and Jake for that matter- they are still the preferred favs. Do I know how to pick them or what!
Post a Comment