Now that Alli no longer naps, she's in bed without a fight by 8:30 and we don't see her again until morning- very nice. However, on days that she does get a nap in, this is what we get...
She energetically comes prancing out of her room almost 2hrs after we have put her to bed in full dress-up attire. We just have to laugh, take a picture and send her back to bed.
That is quite a mixture right there- with the princess dress and shoes, sweatshirt, and then maracas and sombrero! She is prepared for many different types of events! Too cute! I was scared of life without naps but I am really enjoying not having to worry about getting the kids down for a nap and nighttime is SO MUCH easier here, too. We have the same type of situation if they do take a nap, especially with Autumn.
1 comment:
That is quite a mixture right there- with the princess dress and shoes, sweatshirt, and then maracas and sombrero! She is prepared for many different types of events! Too cute!
I was scared of life without naps but I am really enjoying not having to worry about getting the kids down for a nap and nighttime is SO MUCH easier here, too. We have the same type of situation if they do take a nap, especially with Autumn.
Post a Comment