Yes, I'm still blogging about Easter and I have a ton of other stuff that has happened since that I need to blog about to, but I have this thing about blogging in order and not moving on to the next thing until I've finished the first so sometimes I get a little (or a lot) behind. It's even bugging me a little that this egg hunt was before Easter Sunday and that post is already up, but I'm over it. I may never get "caught up" but this is at least a step in the right direction. So here goes...
Our friends Miss Melissa, Jack and Davis didn't make it in time for the egg hunt (probably a good thing) but joined us afterward. So of course we busted out the cameras and the kids seemed to be more than willing to pose and model. What a nice surprise!
Are these some cute pics or what?

Best of friends!
I think maybe Alli has seen a few too many episodes of America's Next Top Model.
Funny story: We made one last trip to see the Easter bunny after Jack and Davis arrived to get a pic with him and all the kids. The bunny was still on duty for another hour but pretty much all the kids were gone (except us of course). So, after this picture was taken but before we left the area, the volunteers were goofing around with the bunny being silly, giving him noogies, etc. As Melissa and I were packing up, I noticed Jack staring in the direction of the bunny with a dumbfounded look on his face. So I turned around and saw why he (and Alli now too) looked so shocked. The bunny had removed his head- not cool in front of the kids!!! So we hurried the kids along and tried to make light of it.
Later that evening when Alli was telling Dwaine about her day, she told him "We took a picture with the Easter bunny and then he turned into a person!"

1 comment:
The Easter Bunny pics are great- looks like an advertisement or something with the kids looking so cute and the bunny waving! You got a bunch of cute pics- they're all good!
We went to our city hunt last year with similar results and the eggs were filled with really worthless junk.
I also heard a similar story about the Easter Bunny at our mall taking off his head for a drink of water! That's so cute how Alli thought he just turned into a person!
Post a Comment