Saturday, June 13, 2009

Port Aransas

Getting ready to head to St. Louis for a family vacation to visit Dwaine's brother, Lonnie. Figured I better hurry and get some pics up from our last family trip to Port Aransas with our good friends, the Roberson's...

Somehow I didn't take a whole lot of pics on this trip. Could have something to do with the fact that TJ and Jake ended up with high fevers and a nasty little bug that kept us from doing as much as we would have liked. But we still had a lot of fun and the kids thought it was so awesome to stay in the beach house with friends.





1 comment:

Melissa Beth said...

That's it? Four of the cutest kids I know... at the beach... together... and three measly pics?

Just kidding. Sometimes the best times are had without camera in hand, huh?

Glad the boys are all better again!