Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

The kids had a Thanksgiving feast at their kids day out program this last week and it was sooo cute...

TJ making that headdress look so good!



Alli's class was in full-on Indian costumes while another class was dressed as pilgrims...
Little Fawn (aka Alli) waiting to say a prayer before eating.

She was so proud that her daddy was there (he was the only daddy in attendance). She told him about it the week prior saying "...and you can come too! Will you come daddy?"

Daddy didn't hesitate saying of course he would be there. It's not often that he gets to see these fun events.




The Indians teaching the pilgrims some songs after the meal. I think Alli was having a hard time controlling her excitement.

...Gobble gobble gobble (or goggle goggle as Alli says), fat turkey am I
I'm not here for living, I'm here for Thanksgiving...

Is that not hilariously cute?

2 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

Little Fawn and little brother are SO CUTE!! These moments are so precious.

I was a tad disappointed you did not wear your Mamahontas costume from Halloween... why not?

Steph said...

I love Little Fawn's outfit and braids and TJ is adorable in his headdress, too. I really see Dwaine in TJ in that picture of you & him (and I never thought he looked just like Dwaine like everyone that knew Dwaine as a kid).
Alli was cracking me up in the video- that's a video you'll cherish forever!