Never mind, just make crazy faces...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
A Visit to Santa
The kids did really great at our Santa visit this year. We were the only people there so they were able to get to know him a little before sitting in his lap...
He was really sweet making sure he talked to them about behaving and going to bed on time. Too bad I don't think the talk worked (especially the bed time part).
For some reason Alli did not want to tell him what she wanted, but TJ was not shy about it. "I want a shooter gun!" And then when we walked away, TJ was looking all sad so I asked him what was wrong and in a pathetic little voice he said "He didn't give me a shooter gun." No wonder he was not shy about telling him what he wanted. He thought he was going to get it right then and there.
Back at home, trying to get a nice picture of the kids by the tree.


Never mind, just make crazy faces...
Somehow, boys are just instinctively better at making silly faces. Even Alli said "Ooh, TJ did a better crazy face than me!"
Never mind, just make crazy faces...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got a great Santa picture! I love that TJ thought that he was getting the gun right then. That would be magical if Santa could produce the toy right there and then!
Post a Comment