Tuesday, June 08, 2010

First Graduation Ceremony!

Alli celebrated her first graduation! She completed her kid's day out preschool class and will be moving on to kindergarten!! This is big exciting stuff.

Whoa! Is that her preschool or high school grad picture? She looks so much older with that cap and gown on! Scary little flash forward when I first saw that pic!




Looking so adorable saying the pledge of allegiance.

Receiving her diploma from Ms Paige! Then, she gave both of her teachers a big hug!


Now that is one cute class pic!


Proudly showing off her accomplishment.

The ceremony was super cute with all the kids performing a couple songs they've learned over the year and a slide show featuring all of the students individually. Somehow I managed not to cry.



Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese with her friends for a fun end of school party. I love the expressions on their faces. We are going to really miss this group- she made some super sweet little friends and none of them will be going to the same school together. Thankfully, we will see some of them at church, but I guess we'll have to make some new school friends in kinder!


2 comments:

Steph said...

Autumn took a picture like that with a cap & gown, too. I was a little freaked out by it at first, too! I just don't really want to picture her like that yet! It will be a neat comparison pic one day, though.
Yeah, none of Autumn's friends are going to her school either.
And I managed not to cry either! Those programs always get me!

Melissa Beth said...

Aw, she looks so beautiful! And the class picture is adorable. I remember Brisa, John Thomas, and her other classmates from the NURSERY at church! I cannot believe they will be in school soon. Does this mean WE are getting older too? Surely not.