Alli has been giving Chili some extra special attention lately...

Today he wasn't feeling good after getting shots at the vet yesterday. I gave him some medicine, a bath, put him on the couch and told the kids to be nice to him. When I came back in the room, Alli informed me she had made him warm...

I'd say so! Not sure if he's cozy and comfortable or sweating like a pig under there.
2 comments:
Lol- that's the life right there! Shelby has been giving Buttons extra attention, too- although, Buttons isn't too crazy about her. Mainly because she likes to love her, and squeeze her, and hold her tight with that strange look on her face!
Ali looks so much like you in that picture. I had to go back and read your post just to make sure it was not a picture of you taking care of a puppy too.
Post a Comment