The Birthday Girl!!

I love this picture of her.

This year, I made some last minute plans and threw a party together with very little pre-planning. But it turned out great and I didn't get stressed! We let Alli pick a fun place to go that she had never been to before and then we invited a few friends to join us. She picked Kiddie Park- a small amusement park with carnival type rides. We had a good turn out and the kids had lots of fun.

TJ and Lydia on the carousel.

Grant LOVED the boats.

A bus full of cuties!

TJ and Grant on the old school horse carriages .

Jetson style UFO's.

Alli asked for a cat party. This cake was actually a grey kitty the night before the party. I'm not sure what happened over night, but when we got to the party and I uncovered it- we had a green cat! Oh well, it still tasted good.

I couldn't find any generic cat decorations so I ended up buying Hello Kitty thinking she would be excited when she saw it. When she pulled it out, she said "I guess you got Hello Kitty 'cause you couldn't find anything else." Ha! Yes, actually. That's exactly why I got it. Then she said "Oh, cause Hello Kitty is a cat. I wanted a cat party, not Hello Kitty, but that's ok."

She didn't ask for a green cat either, but we just laughed about that.

Lydia, Ava, Matthew, Jake, Grant, Alli, Brynn and Camdyn. TJ was already strapped into the car with daddy :-)

They when we got home, she decorated a cupcake for herself and I sang to her again. She was very proud of her creation.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alli! I can't believe our babies are six this year. Where is the place you had her party? It looks like fun.
Post a Comment