Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Back at the Family Ranch!

The last time we were at the ranch together as a family was in early November. Dwaine and the kids have been, but I took a little break from the ranch for obvious reasons. So we decided a night at the ranch as a family would be a good way to celebrate Dwaine's birthday. I was a little hesitant not knowing how the trip would go with a newborn in tow, but we ended up having a great time!
Welcome to our home away from home Charlotte!
So far I think she likes it. She really does enjoy being outside- she's a Dement!
A family hike. The kids wanted to keep going but it was getting close to dark and I wasn't sure how much longer Charlotte was going to keep sleeping in her sling. We decided a backpack style carrier will be a must as she gets a little bigger.
As we came back down the hill and saw this, we thought it would make a great Jeep ad.
You don't have to choose between a family mobile and rough terrain vehicle- you can have both!
At the dig site. TJ having fun helping dad.
This girl's not afraid to get dirty. After she was done digging, she kept herself busy making dirt balls and watching them explode when she chucked them at the ground.
And this is how Charlotte spent the afternoon in the back of the Jeep!

No comments: