Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monkey Girl!!!

What is Charlotte up to these days you ask.... Well, ever since Charlotte was itty bitty, I have said she was like a little monkey the way she clings onto me and just rides around. Well at 8 mos old, she is continuing the monkey like qualities, but has moved on to climbing...
Climbing out of her high chair and laughing at me as I tell her to sit down. One might wonder why I don't just strap her in. Well I do most of the time, but it doesn't help. She can still very easily wiggle out and stand up. It just slows her down a tiny bit, but not much.

Climbing to see the fish which she loves. I snapped this pic VERY quickly before pulling her down. We also watched and stood closely one day as she climbed onto the other arm of that rocking chair and then proceeded to hoist herself completely up onto the arm of that leather chair. She is CRAZY!!!

Visiting the fish again. Big sister Alli used to do this all the time too. I'll have to look back in the archives for a very similar pic of her. 

My adorable little monkey waiting to be rescued from her cage.

2 comments:

Steph said...

She looks just like a younger version of Carly- little bitty monkeys! I see much more monkey business in your future. ;)

Crystal W. said...

Carly and Charlote must have set out a mission to be monkeys together! :0)
She is precious Julie. I can't believe she is getting so big!!