Friday, December 07, 2012

Halloween!!!

This year we had a blue butterfly, a pirate, and a skunk (aka little stinker) and as always we had a lot of fun and came home with way too much candy!!
Pumpkin Pizza for dinner! Charlotte is ready!!

My beautiful blue butterfly!


My pirate doing his best mean face and looking oh so cute doing it!



This was the only one I got of all three of them. Ha! She was having NONE of sitting still.
Plenty happy as long as mommy's holding her.




This little stinker is busy busy busy all the time.

You can see big sister Allison in the same costume at this flashback post. I added the flower to make it a little more girly this year.

First stop: Nana Pam's! A yearly tradition.

They know they can expect not only candy but presents from Nana Pam!


She was going crazy grabbing the packages and getting all excited. She didn't know what to think but she knew she liked it.

Big brother letting her have a little taste of his ring pop. Mmmm!

1 comment:

Steph said...

They all looked precious in their costumes! I can still picture Alli in the skunk costume! And yep, I think last Halloween is when Carly had her first lick of a sucker. Starts so much younger when they have older siblings sharing!!