Tuesday, February 04, 2014

TJ's 7th Birthday Party!

TJ turned 7 ... a really long time ago :-)
 
Apparently I had started a blog post and never finished. Could be because I haven't logged in to blogger in many months. Man, life gets busy ... especially with a toddler. But, I guess it's never too late, so here you go...
We had a swimming party at the neighborhood pool. Camo themed!! Helotes friends, Boerne friends, Church friends, old friends, new friends... loved it!
 


How convenient that one of TJ's best buds has a sister that just happens to be one of Alli's best friends at our new school. Gotta love that!




Alli insisted on going to the store to get TJ a present so this is what she got with her own money! He loves it :)
7 years of crazy fun with that boy! Kept us on our toes from the get go, keeps us laughing and smiling today. Love you son!

No comments: