Monday, December 26, 2005

Alli & Autumn

This is a picture of Alli and her friend Autumn playing in the laundry basket. You can't tell in the picture, but they really did think it was fun, until of course they tipped it over and Autumn's finger got smooshed. No permanent damage was done. Her finger is still intact. We always have fun visiting with Autumn and her parents (Corry and Stephanie Westinghouse, for those of you that know them) and wish we could see them more often. Autumn is about 2 mos. older that Alli, so Alli learns new things from Autumn. Thankfully, I don't think she picked up that throwing thing though :-) Hope it won't be too long before we see you guys again (before the new babies at least), 'cause after that it may be a miracle if we can arrange to get together.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I have a picture of them when the basket fell over and Autumn's fingers are being smooshed! What a mean mom I am- taking pics of my child when she gets hurt! I didn't know at the time, though, I promise! We had a good time visiting with you guys and hopefully can arrange a trip to SA before to long.