It's still sooo amazing to me what a joy motherhood is. I delight in everything she does (well, almost everything). Lately, Alli has started climbing on her walker and her rocking chair and she just cracks me up. She's such a little daredevil. Here are some pics of my little climber and her death-defying stunts. Hopefully she won't repeat my mistake of standing on a toy car at two years of age. That resulted in a few stitches and a residual scar twenty something years later!
Notice that her feet aren't touching the ground, and she had no help from daddy stepping up there.
Oh yes, sometimes she chooses to crawl under things too!
Oh, there will be no sitting in the rocking chair- that's no fun! Again, she had no help getting up there. (For those of you that may be concerned about her safety, try to relax. I'm standing very close by).
I just had to include this picture of my little ballerina. What a beautiful pointed toe. I'm so proud! And, this was not just a timely picture. I had quite a few oppurtunities to catch that pose.
Caught ya!
1 comment:
I was looking back at your blog to see Alli around Charlotte's age (I'm a nerd and do that on my own blog all the time, too)! They look a lot different- equally cute but different. It looks like Alli liked the rocking chair, too!
Post a Comment