Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tupperware Party

Alli decided to have her very own little tupperware party in the kitchen yesterday. While it created a few extra dishes to be washed, it kept her occupied and in one place for 15-20 minutes! That allowed me time to fold some laundry in peace and for that I was grateful (I really don't ask for much)! Not to mention, I just couldn't ruin her fun- and she sure was having fun...

Lots of sorting to be done! What fun!

And yes, she even tried to put it all back in the cabinet- a difficult task with limited cabinet space. Trust me, I know. It takes some creativity sometimes :-)

Wait a minute, wasn't all that put up just a minute ago? That's a little more than just tupperware and a few more extra dirty dishes than I had bargained for. Oh well, what a wonderful, peaceful 15 minutes that was!

2 comments:

becca said...

Dirty dishes!?!? Why bother cleaning them? A little dirt never hurt anyone! :)

Steph said...

Yeah our tupperware cabinet will never be the same. I gave up on any sort of organization and it's a free for all now! It's actually sort of nice! Yeah- I don't wash ours afterwards either. Beware if you ever eat out of any tupperware at our house!