Alli had a playdate with a few of her friends last week. The plan was to swim in the baby pool, but because the sun never broke through the clouds, we found other things to do. I think all the kids had a great time anyway and they ended up spending the majority of the day together. Although I think they were all exhausted by the time the playdate ended, we made it through the day without any major breakdowns. Pretty good!
From left to right: Alli(14mos), Carson (9mos), Blaine (14mos), and Callie (10mos). Aren't they adorable? OK, so Callie was not too thrilled with the wagon ride (I think she wasn't sure why she had to share her wagon with everyone).
Alli and Blaine- being the same age, they seemed to have a great time together. We'll have to do this more often. Too bad Callie lives way accross town- sure is a fun place for the kids to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment