Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easter!

Alli really enjoyed her first Easter egg hunt. After we showed her what to do with the first egg, we pointed her in the right direction for the rest of the eggs, and she would promptly pick them up and put them in her basket. She must have been thinking "I don't know what this is all about, but it sure is fun!" Oh, and of course she enjoyed the candy too- yes, we gave our 1 year old candy, but Daddy ate most of it. She just got a little sample of it each day until it was gone. By about the third day after Easter, she had figured out where we kept it and would point and ask for some each morning- does somebody have a sweet tooth like her Daddy? We'll try not to let that become a habit!

I must have done something good to deserve all this!

Alli with all her eggs after the hunt! And Chili checking it out.

Look what I got Daddy!

Mmmmm this sure is good stuff!

Mom and Alli

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How Sweet! It looks like she had a great Easter. Julie you look wonderful. Hope you are feeling well. Love you guys

Steph said...

It would only be natural for Alli to have a sweet tooth :) Autumn on the other hand would only eat m&m's and passed everything else up. She was begging for them everyday too. When it got to the point that she only wanted m&m's for breakfast I decided it was time for them to go (in my belly) ;)

becca said...

I'm so glad you put a pick of you and Alli together. I know this sounds corny, but it makes me miss you more! We have to get together. And tomorrow I expect a side shot of your belly! :-)