Alli, TJ and I visited with Nana (my grandma) this past Sunday while Daddy went dove hunting on the family land with my uncles. She had a great time playing with the fluffy green duster, looking at pictures of family, removing every single one of the bead necklaces out of the coffee table drawer and placing them around her neck, applying lotion to her's and Nana's hands, and rearranging all the items on the end table. (I hope we got everything back in order before we left.) Overall, she was very well behaved for not having an afternoon nap and being in a non-childproofed environment. I have lots of wonderful childhood memories of Nana's house and it's great to see Alli enjoying some of the same things I used to. I always have a wonderful time visiting with Nana and I really enjoyed the home cooked chicken and dumplings- delicious! Thanks Nana- we love you very, very much!
Alli hanging out with Nana at the bar (that sounds kinda funny, but I'm not changing it).
No comments:
Post a Comment