I thought he looked so handsome in this outfit...
Things that make you go hmmmmm.....
"I wonder when my next meal is. Where is that girl that pokes at me and pats my head? I like her. What is that fuzzy brown thing with four legs that runs around here anyway? If I could just move forward a little, I could reach my teddy bear. My mommy sure is pretty. I love her. I wish that bright light would stop flashing in my face. I hope my daddy will be home soon. Maybe he'll lift me up in the air. That's fun. I wonder when my next meal is. I think I'm ready for a nap."
2 comments:
Ok Jules. This blog is darn hilarious! I laughed my tail off. His pose, your comments; I can't handle anymore! LMAO!
Ape
Ha ha- that was cute! TJ does look very stylish in his outfit! He needs to be on baby GQ or something ;) This is such a fun age for the babies!
Post a Comment