Tuesday, April 24, 2007
And.... He's Off!!!
As I have mentioned before, TJ has been a mover and a shaker from the very beginning. We all figured he would be an early walker and sure enough, he is. He's been itching to get up on those feet for quite some time. And, he's very excited and proud now that he is succeeding at that. He started taking steps a couple weeks ago, is now walking short distances and is quickly gaining confidence in his abilities...
Gotta love the mix of concentration and excitement on his face. Next thing I know he'll be running and jumping. He's really not giving me any time to enjoy each stage. I'm continually discovering just how bittersweet parenthood can be (in more ways than one). Where's my slow-mo button?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It all looks very similar to the goings on around here- with the exception of TJ walking! He probably will be running in a couple of weeks! Shelby loves the biter biscuits but for some reason she doesn't get quite as messy? I used them once or twice with Autumn and they did end up all over her face so that was the end of that! I think b/c Shelby actually takes little bites and doesn't suck on them it's not quite as messy. They are usually our only saving grace if she's going to eat while we eat!
I love it he looks so cute! You crack me up with your replies on my blog. Thanks they are just what I need. Refresh my memory do babies walk this early?????
Way to go big boy!
Post a Comment