My little cow people went trick-r-treating and made out like bandits. This was the first year that we all really had a lot of fun. Even TJ caught on after a few houses and knew just what to do after that. Mommy's favorite house was the one with 2 Japanese women that handed out origami and Japanese "bubble candy." How neat!

This pic was the last of many failed attempts. FINALLY! Now, let's go do this thing!

Cheeeese and
YEEHAW!
The
hatless cowboy...
There was NO keeping that thing on. Even when we tried to just hang it around his neck, he chased it like a dog chasing it's tail- pretty darn funny!
And, my sleepy cowboy. I love this pic cause it really shows off his curly locks...
"Alli show us your boots!"
We stopped by Alli's friend Jack's house for a pic...
It was well worth it- the friendly
Cajun neighbor invited me over for some gumbo, spicy crackers and spinach-artichoke dip- YUM!!! Oh yeah, and because we got to visit with Jack and his mom and dad too.
Enjoying their treats after the big night. Only one boot left for
TJ, candy all over their faces and hands, and hair in Alli's face.
I think it's time for a bath and a couple of beds! Can't wait till next year!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, they look so cute!! You did a great job with their outfits! I love the one of TJ sleeping, that is precious! You would think the hat dangling on TJ would at least be okay. These babies do not like things on their heads! Glad y'all had a fun Halloween!
BTW- I love Alli's cowgirl boots, too!
Too cute!
Don't ever cut the curls- LOVE THEM!
F
That black cat Alli is holding in the "boots" picture still freaks me out. I am surprised she likes that nasty thing!
Post a Comment