Monday, November 26, 2007

In no particular order...

I'm back!!!! It's been a rough few weeks- cold and flu season hit hard, but I think we're on the road to recovery- FINALLY!! Now, I'm terrified to go anywhere for fear of catching something else. But, I think we might venture out to visit Santa this week.

I spent today explaining to Alli that Santa was an old man - "like Pawpaw" I said :-) For some reason she was convinced Santa was a lady. Anyway, be watching for some upcoming Santa pics. Hopefully she'll sit with him, but it's not looking promising. She says she does want to go see him, but she does not want to sit with him and she is pretty adamant about it.

So in no particular order, here are some pics of stuff that I didn't take time to post while we were coughing up lungs around here...

CHEEESE!!!

Bath time fun!

-------

Thanksgiving at the Dement's

Cousin Lyndee and AlliTJ was not feeling too well that day which explains the constant thumb in the mouth.
------------
A visit from Julianne and Mary- the daughters of mommy's very dear childhood friend, Rebecca...
Just a swingin'
Aren't these two girls just beautiful. If you've seen their mommy, you know why!

-------------
More bath time fun....

Alli's new obsession...
This is a little game called Bee Safe or Bee Sorry (thank you so much Ashley!) Mommy and her cousin Ashley played this game a lot as kids. Alli insists on playing it every evening after TJ goes to bed. Funny thing is she won about the first four games we ever played (and we make sure she plays fair). She calls it the buzzy bee game. It's fun but I think mommy and daddy are ready for a new game. Right now this is the only one we have and it's getting a little repetitive.
Alli sleeping with her new "titty tat" pillow and blanket. She LOVES them. Thank you Uncle Roger, Aunt Christie, Lyndee and Meg. Awesome gift!
Taking the babies for a stroll.
Notice she was sure to pack everything- fake tarantula and all. The basket underneath is full too! Gotta be prepared.
TJ just couldn't wait for his bath.

---------

Making play dough!

FYI: the stove was not on. Mommy took over for that part.
Blowing on the play dough.
Yay! Now we can play with it!
There- I think that's it. For now at least!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the new pics- Emma is the same way...gotta have all her toys/babies in the stroller. :)

Steph said...

Love all the new pics! I don't even know where to begin! TJ's hair is getting so long and is gorgeous! I love the bath hair-do's! The pic of Alli & Julianne looks like little Rebecca & Julie- too cute! Oh and Autumn is the same way with loading everything she can into strollers and everything else! The tarantula is a nice addition, though, lol!

Melissa Beth said...

Homemade playdough. Showoff.