Monday, January 28, 2008

Alli's 3rd Birthday- Part 1

Alli will be having her birthday party out of town this year. She is sharing a birthday party with her cousin Gavin who turned 4 the day after Alli turned 3. She is very excited about it, but I think is a little confused 'cause she thinks she already had her birthday party.
.
Let me explain. I wanted her to be able to have some kind of celebration with her friends here, so I planned a "birthday playdate" if you will at a bounce house. Unfortunately some of her closest friends were not able to make it (we missed you Jack, Grant & baby Jake), but she had an awesome time with Talia and Tatiana which was great 'cause she had not seen them in a long time.
.
And of course I didn't feel like it was a proper birthday "celebration" (not a party) without some kind of cake or goodies, so I ordered a cookie cake too...

Alli's "butterfly cookie birthday cake"

She just can't wait to sink her teeth into those butterflies!

Sure enough- they were delish. Notice, she ONLY ate the butterfly- not the cookie underneath it- little stinker!

Just bouncin!
Bouncin' with Tatia (that's what Alli calls her).

Trying to get Alli to pose as well as Talia- not working.
Now that's a poser!!!

Daddy came home with some birthday flowers and gummy worms for Alli (I think the gummy worms were really for daddy).
Then she opened a couple of gifts with the help of TJ... Daddy, Alli and TJ doing the monster mash while listening to Alli's new music...
Not sure what this was about but she kept doing it and alternating legs up in the air. She's so goofy sometimes.
It was a fun day for an amazingly beautiful, sweet, silly & extremely loving 3 yr old little girl! She will be so thrilled to repeat it all but in an even bigger way this weekend.

To be continued...



No comments: