Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dement Look-alike Meter

Okay, so I'm thinking this is totally bogus for obvious reasons, but it was fun anyway! I even tried 2 different pics of TJ to see if I could get a different result, but no luck. Steph, maybe you should try it since each of your girls definitely favor one of you (and not the same one).


6 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

WOW - Good thing they don't use this for paternity testing. ha.

Melissa Beth said...

Oh, I tried one with the sonogram picture, just curious as to what it would say. But, it couldn't recognize a face. That would have been funny.

Steph said...

You know, I did that a couple of months ago and stayed up until like 3 in the morning playing with that program! Autumn's did lean towards Corry but if I remember right it actually said Shelby looked like both of us! I'll have to try it again and see if I can post it. It was messing up when I tried to post it on my blog. I also did the celebrity look alikes, that was fun! I got lots of interesting celebrities for the girls!

Anonymous said...

That is cute. I do think both of your kids are an equal split. Of course mine would be the total opp. Trav is all me and Aud is Derik to a T!

I've been meaning to tell you- YES- Trav LOVED that pizza. He is so cute telling everyone about it. And Aud is excited because now she doesn't feel guilty when she eats pizza (the child has such a heart).

I am sure you were so proud of Alli at ballet. I love taking Aud. It is bonding for us, we talk about it all week long. Alli is going to be a great dancer- I remember the split pic from a while back.

Hope yall are well- just busy busy!

F

Anonymous said...

Yall need to get a life and quit posting blogs. Dwaine.

Melissa Beth said...

You are right, Dwaine. Thanks for volunteering to babysit our kids for us so we can go out and "Get a Life!" Julie, how about Saturday... I will drop off Jack at about 6pm. Woohoo! Dwaine, you're the BEST... don't wait up!