Well, unfortunately there are not a lot to share because the disc with all of our Easter pictures and videos seems to be malfunctioning. Something may have happened to it when the camera fell on the floor during church, but I'm just guessing. Thankfully, my friend Melissa was able to snap these few pics on her camera at church....
So the kids were not very cooperative (that became an ongoing theme throughout the day) and as you can tell by TJ's hair, it was a little windy outside. It's a good thing Dwaine and I looked so nice :-) Too bad we didn't think to get a pic of just the 2 of us.
Alli and friend Jack looking so cute together in their green and pink outfits.
Alli never passes up the opportunity to give a big hug and it seems Jack was in a hugging mood that morning too!
3 comments:
Jack sure loves his "Owie Jean!"
You & Dwaine do look great- don't you hate when you're all dressed up & looking good and don't get a pic! The pic of Alli & Jack hugging is precious.
I seem to have done some damage to our video camera recently, too. I dropped it twice in the same day and shattered the screen and now we have to look through the little eye hole. Not good!
What a great family picture. I love the kids pictures where did you go? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment