I just love the silly little oddities of their personalities that make them unique.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
TOO WOUD!!!
We have recently discovered that TJ apparently has some very sensitive ears. He hears every little noise and will ask "wa dat?" He also very often exclaims "TOO WOUD!" and is sometimes found watching TV like this even when it is at a very reasonable volume...
The funny thing is that the volume of his voice is actually much louder than most of the things that he complains about. Go figure! Dwaine says that he can remember not tolerating loudness as a child also (his older brother's rock music for example).
I just love the silly little oddities of their personalities that make them unique.
I just love the silly little oddities of their personalities that make them unique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good that you opted OUT of the Lackland Air Show down at the base last weekend.
Oh my goodness.
Post a Comment