Monday, October 27, 2008

Port Aransas Trip- September

Took a trip to Port Aransas for some family fun at the beach back in September....

The beach was the prettiest I've ever seen it down there. Crystal clear water, super smooth sand, no seaweed, and knee deep or less water for a long way out- perfect for little kids!

TJ and Daddy splashing in the surf having a blast!!!

TJ putting sand on daddy.

Alli promised us she would get a little dirty and get in the water this time. She definitely held up her end of the deal.

I absolutely love this pic- the 3 people I love so dearly hand in hand in such a beautiful setting. Makes my heart melt!
Playing on the dump truck sand dunes- I think they were having to redistribute the sand a little after Hurricane Ike.

Enjoying the window unit AC at the beach house. TJ kept putting his face right up to it, but he never would stay long enough for me to get a pic.

You never know what you might see at the beach!!

No comments: