Monday, December 15, 2008

In no particular order...

Some pics from the past month or two...The Kenmore 500- a favorite activity of TJ's.


Nap time for Alli has become "rest time" where she can play quietly in her room while TJ naps.

While maybe she no longer needs her afternoon nap, apparently her animals and dolls do.



Alli figured out how to tie knots not too long ago and I would often find what I like to call booby traps around the house. This is one of them.



Alli's second trip to the dentist (I didn't take pics at the first). She loves it. When she was finished she said "That was super cool!" and then when it was my turn, she told me in an excited tone "This is gonna be fun!" So funny- not most kids reaction to the dentist, but she hasn't had to have anything painful done yet and I think it makes her feel like a big girl.



Mommy and Alli before going to her first professional ballet. I think I may have been more excited than her...
We went to a Cinderella ballet. She says she liked it, but she was pretty antsy and kept asking when it was over. She lasted to the end though!



Alli's Night Out...

Well, it was supposed to be parent's night out, but Alli got sick. So, not wanting to lose the money we had to pay in advance to reserve our spots, we dropped TJ off and took Alli out for a special night with mom and dad. We took her for ice cream and then to play a few games at Dave and Buster's. She really got a kick out of playing all those games.


She had a sample of ice cream at the ice cream shop, but then turned down getting her own bowl. "I already had some" she said referring to the tiny sample spoonful. We knew then that maybe she was feeling a little worse than we thought. She still had a great night though.

2 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

I think Santa needs to bring the poor Barbies some clothes. They look a bit chilly.

God definitely knew to give YOU the girl... not ME! I think the Cinderella ballet sounds dreadful. I would have been antsy too.

I would not have, however, turned down the bowl of ice cream.

Steph said...

Autumn & Shelby do the exact same thing with their dolls with putting a million of them to sleep. There have been times when I get ready to take them to bed and one of their beds is covered with babies, under the covers of course.
I like the booby trap, that's funny!