When asked right now, this is what the kids want to do when they grow up:
Alli (at 4 1/2 yrs)
-Artist
-squirrel watcher
-bird watcher
-killer whale trainer
-babysitter
While this is a long list, I have assured her that I am pretty sure she can accomplish some of these simultaneously (especially before killer whale trainer was added to the list after a recent visit to Sea World). I mean who doesn't love a good squirrel painting?
TJ's list is much shorter, but maybe a little harder to accomplish...
TJ (at 3 yrs)
-Spiderman
-Scooby Doo
Looks like we may need to have a talk about earning potential before they grow up :-)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow- Killer whale trainer sounds scary to me! As of the past 2-3 weeks, Autumn wants to be a nail stylist or a person who pierces ears. I think we need to have the same talk about earning potential!
Post a Comment