Thursday, February 25, 2010

Future Rockstar

I think we need to add singer/songwriter to Alli's list of aspirations...

She never actually ends. I just stopped recording eventually. It gets pretty funny if you hang in there and watch. The only problem with this video is that it was recorded at 10:30pm. I could hear her singing in her room long after I put her to bed and after she had already been out of her room to sing to me in person. She finally fell asleep shortly after this.

2 comments:

The Currie Family said...

I am trying to listen to this Rockstar but it says it is a private video. any idea how I can see it?

The Currie Family said...

Is this an actual song or is she making it up?? she is so cute and has a good voice!

Brynn wanted to watch it over and over, she already has a fan!!