Some pics from our evening at the Helotes Rodeo and Cornyval a few weeks back...
Started the evening off with some pony rides. The kids LOVE this part. For some reason, I didn't get a good pic of TJ- seems I say that a lot lately.

The Roberson family came out to join us in the fun! I thought this was a great pic of Grant and Travis.

Does it get any cuter than that? They were loving it- horses, cows, cowboys, tractors- I mean what's not to love? It was so fun having our best buds with us- Alli and TJ just adore their Grant and Jakers!

After watching a few events at the rodeo and letting the kids chase after some calves in the calf scramble and get nowhere near them, we headed to the carnival for some rides and games (I love this part). I'm sorry, but I just don't think you ever get too old to enjoy riding rides and playing games for prizes.

Those are the popping a balloon with a dart prizes in their hands. That little black and white puppy has not left TJ's side since that night. He's never really been very attached to a stuffed animal before now, but he is serious about this one. He gets a little panicky when he wants it and doesn't know where it is - and so do I :-)

More rides! So much fun now that they are both big enough to ride alone. Notice Alli holding on to TJ's swing keeping him close.

I love that they always want to sit right next to each other!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! We tried a carnival about a month ago and my two were too chicken to ride most of it! Autumn rode a couple of very baby rides and Shelby wouldn't ride anything!
Post a Comment