
This year we had a Batman and a black cat- so cute together! And really nice because we already had the costumes. The only thing I had to buy was the skirt and leggings for Alli. She decided what she was going to be on Halloween night last year when she was given those ears and tail by a friend. To my surprise, she stuck with it.

I attempted black hair spray on Alli only to find out that it is literally hairspray. It made her hair sticky and hard (think Aqua Net) and it rubbed off on your hand every time you touched her hair. I ended up brushing it out as best I could, but it still kept rubbing off on our hands. We won't be doing that again!

Striking their best Batman and cat poses.

We made an early visit to Nana Pam before driving to Boerne to have dinner and trick-r-treat with friends.

Nana Pam with her babies. They always look forward to this visit.
Then it was off to Boerne...

Feline friends. Are they not the cutest?

The whole gang before we loaded up to go trick-r-treating. Let's see- in the top row we have Ava as Dorothy, Alli the cat, and Lydia as the cowardly lion. On the bottom is Matthew as Thomas, Grant as a very unhappy Iron Man (no worries, he cheers up come trick-r-treat time), Jake as a "fighter fighter" (aka fire fighter), and of course Batman!

Yes, that would be my daughter striking a pose back there (again). I absolutely love the way Jake has his arm around TJ and TJ is holding his hand. So sweet. They are all so darn cute!

Cat scratch coming at ya!

We had so much fun trick-r-treating with our best buds. Costumes, candy and friends- what's not to love about that?
No comments:
Post a Comment