Anyway, Allison decided she wanted a gymnastics party, so that's what we did...
Posing with all her friends
Looking forward to another fun year with my sweet, silly, smart, fun, kind-hearted girl. Watching her grow has been such a joy and lately I have been most impressed with what an amazing big sister she is and how excited she is to have a baby sister. She loves to tell everyone about the time she changed Charlotte's diaper with no help except TJ holding her legs. She often says that Charlotte made her dream come true- she is absolutely in love with her! And she and TJ are still as close as ever- they happily keep each other entertained while I'm busy with Charlotte. That has been such a blessing.
Happy Birthday to my first baby girl, Allison Jean!!! We love you!
1 comment:
She looked so cute at her party and you did an awesome job on the cakeball pops!! I made them once (notice the once) and mine weren't nearly as pretty! And yeah, I have a hard time with name changes and people are usually pretty much whatever I start calling them from the beginning so she'll forever be Alli to me.
Post a Comment