At Matagorda Beach the next day...
| Allison playing in the surf! |
| Charlotte and I did our best to stay in the shade but we took a couple of beach walks too. |
| Much needed lunch break after LOTS of playing in the sand and water. |
| As you can see the seaweed on the beach was rather abundant, but it never seems to bother the kids. |
| Our good friends Derik and Crystal and their kids Audrey and Travis met us too. Nothing like friends to make the beach even more fun!! |
| I love this pic of the Daddies and kids hand in hand ! |
| Daddy letting Charlotte feel the sand between her toes. She wasn't too sure what to think the first time the water washed over them. |
| Too interested in the sand to look up. |
| Here it comes!!! |
| Aunt April got to enjoy some Charlotte time too!! We really don't get to see each other often enough. |
| The mommies and babies enjoying some pool time! Charlotte wasn't too sure about her pool float but LOVED splashing in the water from mommy's arms. Hmmmm- I see a pattern with this girl :) |
| Napping in grandma's arms. Her schedule was a wreck and all of her naps on the trip looked like this, but she was a trooper and tolerated it all very well!! |
Be watching for more pics to come of our niece Meg's super cool graduation party!!
2 comments:
We enjoyed visiting with you all! Thanks for the pics- I highjacked a couple! I am so bad with the camera lately so glad you took some!
Yeah how fun! So glad yall got to see the family too.
Post a Comment