Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Texas Style Luau

To celebrate our niece Meg's graduation, her parents, Roger and Christie hosted a big blowout in the form of what I call a Texas Style Luau. A massive crawfish boil, bbq ribs and sausage, fun on the ATV's, pony rides,  Hawaiin decorations and plenty of leis for everyone to wear- so much fun!!! 
TJ doing his best to impress the ladies. Looks like TJ's taking a nap with the ladies.

Dream on TJ!!!! TJ's great at this stuff.

The sunflowers in the pasture make a great backdrop for pics!

Mom and TJ having fun on the 4-wheeler. I bet they want to ride again.

Charlotte's first time on a pony! She didn't ride, just sat for a pic :)

Dement Cousins. The kids LOVE Lyndee and Meg!


The Dements are having fun. I wonder if Charlotte was having fun too. 



Looks like the family is all together again- what fun!
Allison loves pony rides! She hopes she can ride again on her own pony if she gets one :)


Our future cowboy - that's what he often says he wants to be when he grows up. TJ makes a great cowboy.
In case you were wondering what the blue words are about. Allison is helping me blog right now and the blue is her contribution. :) 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love that Allison is helping you blog-she did a great job.

Looks like a you guys had a great time!

Steph said...

Love the big family pic! Awesome that Allison wants to write on the blog! I thought you had taken on a new writing style for it or something (I couldn't see that it was a different color at first)!