Great friends become even better friends when they have kids the same age as yours. Everyone has someone to play with and we can all relate to one another. We visited our friends Corry and Stephanie last weekend and had a great time. Especially Alli- She just loves being around other kids and she and Autumn had so much fun together...
The big sisters, Alli (19mos) & Autumn (21 mos). They seemed to be more interested in the leaky water spicket than the pool that Corry spent so much time blowing up for them. That would have been fine except that it was muddy and neither one of the girls like to be dirty so they would get all upset when they did.
This was the pool at it's finest. It quickly deflated and lost all it's water. The latex glove and hair band rig job you see in the lower right corner of the picture may have been at fault-I'm just throwing out ideas :-) I can't imagine why the water spicket became more popular?
The puppies living at the fine establishment next door were too cute. Dwaine and I considered dognapping one, but decided we have enough little bodies to take care of right now.
TJ (5wks) & Shelby (9 wks). This was pretty much the extent of their excitement all day. That's not totally true- there was Shelby's poop explosion worthy of a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records, but we won't go into details with that.
2 comments:
I love your commenting on the pics! I'll have to forward your blog to Connie, because she will truly understand the pool and rigging it to work- that's the way things always seem to be!! If you can believe it, Shelby had another poop explosion after you left- it wasn't as bad, another bath wasn't required, but she did get her pjs on a little earlier than planned!
Steph- I can't believe Shelby had any poop left in that little body of hers- that's crazy!
Post a Comment