Elmo came to throw Alli a party for her second birthday this weekend. He of course had a little (or a lot of) help from mom and dad. She had a great time at her party and we all had lots of fun with all the family and friends that came to celebrate with us. Thanks so much!
Alli playing with her new basketball goal from mom and dad- Slam Dunk!!!
The Elmo cake that mom slaved over. Yes, that's right, I made that cake and yes, I'm a little bit proud of it.
The birthday girl!!!!
Poor Elmo. Alli had no problem gobbling him right up.
3 comments:
Awesome job on the cake! The cupcakes are really cute, too. Alli looks like she had a good time and wasn't even traumatized by Elmo like someone else I know!
Happy Birthday Alli.
Way to go on the cake Julie it looked great!
Glad to see there was not a bloody lip this year.
Oh my GOODNESS you did such an AWESOME job on that cake. Even the cupcakes were perfect!! Great job and I would be proud too!!
Post a Comment