Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A few quick pics...

Just a few quick pics. No time for lengthy stories...

Alli's famous grin.

TJ making daddy proud!

Browsing the Bass Pro Shops catalogue and sportin' her Spurs attire. That's our girl!

TJ joining Alli for a little tea party. Daddy's gonna get the fishing pole out again to make up for this.


????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin this!!!!!!!! You two are just adorable and you make Aunt April PROUD!!!! Nothing wrong with a little tea party T.J. A boy's gotta drink, right? Keep up the fishing practice. I love fishing myself so I really recommend it! Alli Jean, keep up the tea making. I plan to have some when I come see you next. I like sugar in my tea so be sure you have some in stock, ok? I hope to come see you soon; I miss you both terribly!

Aunt April

Steph said...

I just wrote a long comment and it deleted the whole thing on me! Shortened version...
It looks like the coffee table is TJ's giant teething ring?!
Dwaine's gonna have a fishing buddy (or two) before long! Corry has high hopes for Autumn since she tells him she wants to go fishing w/ him all the time!
It looks like Alli & Autumn are going to have a good time together- Autumn is really into baby dolls and dishes right now. Her mean mom leaves her dishes out in the garage most of the time, though, b/c they end up all over the house so it really is a treat when she gets to play w/ them!