Yesterday was my attempt at TJ's 2 yr pics- take 2.
The boy is not gonna do it. I tried a portrait studio with a more open environment and very helpful, kid-friendly photographers, but he still stayed glued to me the whole time. We tried for at least a full 10 minutes and not one picture was snapped.
I give. He wins. There will be no professional 2 yr pics.
Plan C is to dress him in some nice clothes and follow him around with the camera at home one day and hope to get something worth framing and sending to some loved ones. We'll see how that goes.
Standby.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really do think it's an Alli thing. He needs her to go with him and show him how it's done. She can show him that it's okay. I mean, no pressure, but I would at least try. Maybe the photographer could even pose them both and act like she was taking a pic of both of them, but really just zoom in on T. Worth a third try??
I'd go with Plan C- sounds less stressful to me! I always dread professional pics, though!
I was just thinking the other day... Imagine how upset you would have been if you hadn't gotten the 2-yr-old pics that you DID get before his not-so-great haircut! phew
Post a Comment